Thursday, July 5, 2012

Great Googley Moogley!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted!  I can blame some of it on the attrocious weather we've been having here in Virginia...anyone besides me never heard of Dericho storms?  Well, that's what we've been having...3 to be exact.  And also a couple of tornados thrown in just for giggles.  I took this picture in front of my home last week before the second tornado struck...


On to something more fun...once again I'm particpating in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Hop.  Yay...I'm so excited!  I've been partnered with Heather Davis of Blissful Garden Beads, who specializes in flower lampwork beads.  Be sure to check out her blog!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tanya Ozanne said...

Great blog and great bio info.Thank you Love and hugs Tanya